Monday 30 April 2012

Mellow Yellow

I know Winter is threatening to set in in South Africa but I can't stop looking at pretty spring and summery colours. Like coral and turquoise and of course yellow.
Maybe its because I'm headed to Europe this week where Spring has sprung (although, it's still warmer here in Cape Town with winter sweeping in, than it is in Holland right now where it's Spring.)
Anyway, inspired by the pretty yellow in my previous post about Michelle Williams I went looking for yellow dresses that I love.
This beautiful column of sunshine is from Asos.
This sweet little dress is from Zara. It's got a cute collar.
I love the hemline on this cheery Topshop dress.
And finally, bringing out the big guns (and unfortunately price-tags) is this gorgeous Giambattista Valli dress and jacket from their 2012 resort collection.
These shades of yellow may not be for everyone, but I am equally in love with the soft lemons and buttery yellows that seem to be everywhere right now too.
I think, I'll definitely be popping something yellow in my suitcase when I leave Holland.



No comments:

Post a Comment