Monday 9 April 2012

Going Dotty

I came across these amazing polka dot pants from J Crew and then fell down a rabbit hole of polka dot looks.
I don't love those shoes with those pants. But I do love me some yellow and polka dots. Like this outfit below, from here. I love the mix of muted yellow and navy polka dots. It's pretty.
And because no-one does fashion like The Sartorialist, I popped on there to look for polka dots. And of course he didn't disappoint. Love the mix of tough girl attitude (and leather) and the girly spots.
And then there was more leather and polka dot love in this image. I found it on Pinterest and tried to trace the origin as far back as I could. So if it isn't originally from The Coastal Theory, please let me know because I don't want to be that blogger who doesn't credit.




No comments:

Post a Comment