Thursday 19 April 2012

Lovely new Heath

I like to think that the accent colour in my lounge is orange, but the truth is, if it wasn't for the giant orange wall in the lounge, you wouldn't know what the accent colour is really.
But, if I had a whole collection of Heath Ceramics new orange things, then everyone would know.
At least that it what I'm telling myself while looking at their gorgeous new Summer collection.
Also, I don't think I really have enough money for all the things I want. In fact, I don't think I have enough money for any of the things I want, but a girl can dream.
And in my dreams I have these cute little stem vases:

And these cute little bowls:
And this little desk set, even though I don't have my own desk at home. Although I do think it would look rather fetching on my boyfriend's dark wood desk.

And then of course I would need the tray and the cups. Because they would be lonely without all their friends.

It would all look rather fetching with a bit of turquoise don't you think?
All images are from Heath Ceramics.

No comments:

Post a Comment