Wednesday 18 April 2012

What I'm Wearing Wednesday

I got lots of compliments on what I was wearing today. Almost everyone I spoke to commented on my necklace, so I thought I would share it today.
I bought this necklace recently at Sass Diva. They had just been unpacked and didn't even have price tags on them yet, but I grabbed it and ran for the tills.
I was in the store the other day again and noticed they only had one left, so clearly I wasn't the only one who thought it was pretty.

I wore it today with a high buttoned, white shirt from Mr Price. I love little details like the fact that the buttons are black but are hidden, except for the top one which is visible. I think it's a cute little detail.
I wore it with jeans and ballet flats today, but I have a grey maxi skirt I think would look good with this top combo too.
Also, I think this shirt, tucked into this JCrew skirt would look cute for Spring.





No comments:

Post a Comment