Tuesday 22 May 2012

Red carpet red dresses- Taylor Swift v Cheryl Cole.

I just wanted to pop by and apologise for my appalling lack of posts this week. I am currently in Johannesburg on work related things and am spending all day every day in workshops so have no time to hunt for pretty things, much less post about them.
Normal programming will resume next week.
In the meantime, there are two gorgeous red dresses that caught my eye over the past two days. Please enjoy Taylor Swift in her gorgeous red Ellie Saab Billboard Awards dress. How classy does she look? And even though it's sheer and red and racy all at once, it's dreamy and grown up too.
Beautiful.
Also here for your viewing pleasure is Cheryl Cole at Cannes in this jaw dropping Stephane Rolland dress. The sleeves, the back, that train. Sigh. I am not a big Cheryl Cole fan, but she did good on this one. (Pic is from The Mirror.)


Who wins in the red carpet red dress stakes? I feel torn but may lean a little more towards Cheryl on this one for the sheer drama of the whole thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment