Tuesday 31 July 2012

Celebrating the Olympics in Red

I have been quite surprised at my excitement at this year's Olympics. And to get into the spirit of things, I thought it would be fun to do a series of posts themed to the colours of the Olympic rings.
So let's kick off with red.
Red is such a classic- whether it be cars, fashion, wine, or decadent red velvet cake slathered in cream cheese icing. Yum.

Liv Tyler in red lips and gloves


I love classic red lips. My favourite is Russian Red by Mac which is a blue based red. And which I am wearing in this shot of me at the Habits fashion show at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Cape Town last week:

And when I say "red", it also conjures up images of the red sole of the one and only Christian Laboutin shoe.
Like these. Which I will never, ever own.


And how hot would those shoes look with this red-hot dress from Zara? The racer back makes it look sporty too, so it's perfect for an Olympic themed post.


No comments:

Post a Comment